A blog devoted to RANTS ON AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN, car reviews, and - above all - fugly autos. whether looking for vehicular plagiarism or rides of extreme tastelessness, you've come to the right place.


Friday, July 22, 2005

That's Fugly


That's square. That's boring. That's That's.

This car/wagon is the Honda That's. I hope that's not too confusing. It's called the That's. Those crazy Japanese... Not too much to say about it. Looks like the Scion xB/Toyota Bb which was designed to compete in the same segment. Which means they both look like toasters. I basically posted it mainly because of the name...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe I have seen WARTS more attractive than THAT!!!!! Pardon me while I bark at my shoes, please!

Anonymous said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It HURTS MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!