A blog devoted to RANTS ON AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN, car reviews, and - above all - fugly autos. whether looking for vehicular plagiarism or rides of extreme tastelessness, you've come to the right place.


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Toronado from the Land of Oz


In the sequel to the "Wizard of Oz", Dorothy attempts to create a movable car based home to prevent it from being sucked up again. Car of choice? Oldsmobile Toronado of course.

Those beasts were front wheel drive too. With all THAT to haul around, the front tires were probably permanently burning rubber.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it could be marketed as a 'ScareStream' camper!!! I'd be scared of feeding that 455 cubic inch behemouth living under the Toronado hood! Is this another SBARRO project vehicle? I do like the stainless pizza-kitchen sheen it has!

Anonymous said...

Here's another unsatisfying TV list
How come these lists of TV this and TV that never get it right, or just leave something out something so obvious? Inside TV has a Top 10 Most Memorable Teachers On Television list, and the top three are Gabe ...
Please check my referral site: ##Keyword##

Anonymous said...

Ever wonder about DVD downloads?

It may not be quite what you're into, but I thought I'd ask since I was on your blog already. If you have time, please stop in and let me know what you think. Your comments are valuable to me!

Anonymous said...

Jeepers Conundrums! Bean, this one is getting more SPAM than a MONTY PYTHON sketch!!! :)