A blog devoted to RANTS ON AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN, car reviews, and - above all - fugly autos. whether looking for vehicular plagiarism or rides of extreme tastelessness, you've come to the right place.


Sunday, July 24, 2005

Grand Taurus Magnum


Hmmmm... Well, lets start the disection. Front bumper looks to be off a mid-90's Grand Am, as does the dual kidney grille. But the grille is a bit too tall, so it must have been modified. The good and front fenders line up so nicely that they could be from a Grand Am too. The headlights are from a Taurus. As to the rest I'm lost. Sadly, from the rear it sorta looks like a Dodge Magnum. Love the rear window made of side windows in that classic crooked "I'm-a-hick-and-I-made-this-in-my-backyard" look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, said! Well said!!! Put three in a blender and hit 'puree'. Out pops THIS! Please excuse me, as I need to go and talk to RALPH on the BIG WHITE PHONE!!!