A blog devoted to RANTS ON AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN, car reviews, and - above all - fugly autos. whether looking for vehicular plagiarism or rides of extreme tastelessness, you've come to the right place.


Monday, September 06, 2010

Ferrari F430 Scuderia



So you may be wondering why I'm postings the F430 Scuderia. I don't think the car is fugly, just these two specifically. Why? Although it may be hard to tell in the muted dones above, the cars are painted a pale yellow with maroon accents. Quite tasteful if you ask me. And by tasteful I mean I can taste bile in my mouth because I just threw up a little.

The story is that the matching coupe and Spider were made special order for a wealthy customer, and that these photos were taken at a dealership displaying them until the owner took delivery. To make things worse, they're apparently the last two Scuderias ever made (hence the dash plaque below). Speaking of the interior, I think it's a bit more worse off than the exterior.


No comments: