A blog devoted to RANTS ON AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN, car reviews, and - above all - fugly autos. whether looking for vehicular plagiarism or rides of extreme tastelessness, you've come to the right place.


Monday, July 25, 2005

Maybach Exellero

Easily one of the fugliest concepts this year, this car is ungainly from any view. Huge front overhang - well, huge in general. It looks like it should be a sedan - it's doors look too small. And that grille... It's like a neoclassic Batmobile. An added touch are the recycled SLR rims that don't fit the look of the car at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure LOOKS like a JOKER should be drivin' it! Makes me GLAD I am poor, and have to be very careful with my money!

Unknown said...

That actually looks awesome. I would easily drive that car. I understand your trying to milk every joke from the cars you can find but this car does have its neo batmobile look and I happen to love it.